20 Pounds in Two Weeks: Max Planck Diet

If you want to know what I have to say: I doubt this is healthy. I honestly believe you will feel tired and bad and that your metabolism will slow down and that the moment you will stop dieting you will be putting on double weight.

But hey, if you want to try it at your own risk… it guarantees 19-20 pounds in two weeks.

You cannot substitute any food. And you certainly cannot have any kind of alcohol or sweets. In other words, you eat only what is on the list and nothing more and you drink 2 liters of water every day.

Day 1
Breakfast: as much black coffee as you want
Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs and boiled spinach with little salt (you can have as much spinach as you want)
Dinner: 1 large grilled steak (beef) with lettuce and celery (as much lettuce and salary as you want)

Day 2
B: as much black coffee as you want
L: 1 large grilled steak (beef),lettuce, and fruits (as much lettuce and fruits as you want)
D: cooked ham, as much as you want

Day 3
B: as much black coffee as you want, one small roll of black bread or rye bread
L: 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes (lettuce and tomatoes, as much as you want)
D: cooked ham and lettuce (as much lettuce as you want)

Day 4
B: as much black coffee as you want, one small roll of black bread or rye bread
L: 1 hard boiled egg, carrots of any kind, and Swiss cheese
D: plain low fat yogurt and fruits

Day 5
B: as much black coffee as you want, raw carrots with lemon
L: boiled white fish (or steamed), and as many tomatoes as you want
D: 1 large grilled steak (beef) with lettuce (as much lettuce as you want)

Day 6
B: as much black coffee as you want, one small roll of black bread or rye bread
L: grilled chicken, as much as you want
D: 2 hard boiled eggs and as many carrots as you want

Day 7
B: Tea with lemon
L: 1 grilled beef steak and any quantity of one kind of fruit
D: anything as much as you want

When the seven days are over, you start over again.

7 comments

1. Christine says:

I been doing the diet plan for 11 days now and I lost 10 pounds,so far.
    Of course its a change in eating habbits,no ice cream and sweets,but you can do that.You get used to it.
    I quit smoking 5 years ago and I put 25 pounds on,I exercise 5 days a wwek and I did not lose anything ,until my sister in law showed me this plan while I was on vacation in Germany.She tried it before and she told me it works.I never did a diet in my life,so I had to try it.And if you think its a long time,just the first week ,the second one goes quick.
    So, try it ,it worked for me.

2. shivani says:

wat if anyone is vegetarian????

• Handani says:

can extreme brain fog be a peolbrm caused be this, i was drinking eating a lot of sugar and hammmering my body with physical activity and noticed this symptom got worse and worse, ive been cutting out carbs and sugars and eating a lot of greens. Ive noticed it has gotten a lot worse because of the? die off, its like im drunk all day, so it has to be candida, I just wanted your opinion and any other suggestions u might have. i also tried apple cider vinegar but that didnt work

3. Darquette says:

when you are a vegetarian and you make the right food combinations, and insist on more raw than cooked food, then you should lose weight. I don’t advise diets like this, personally. I recommend always 80% raw vegetarian and 20%: *1 chicken or fish (preferably sea food) or sheep/goat yogurt/white cheese or/and *2 cooked veggies. If this doesn’t work, nothing works. :)

• Darquette says:

Christine – I am sure it did and I glad for that. :) Compared to other diets, this is quite a balanced one, Only the food combinations worry me a little: yogurt &fruits, or fruits after meals, for example.. :)

4. edith says:

This diet works!!!!!!!

My sister lost 20kgs and she did not gain it back. Like any other diet, when you are done, just be mindful of what you eat and you should be fine. I am on it right now and I am feeling good so far – am on day 4

5. Vishal says:

Fruit is not the culprit of aniythng. ? High fructose corn syrup, maltodextrin, aspartame, sucralose, corn syrup solids, cane syrup, brown rice syrup, refined white sugar, refined brown sugar, agave syrup, etc, etc, etc Those are the types of sugars that cause Candida problems. I was eating all of that crap, and I had Candida very, very bad. It was eliminating those toxins that cured my Candida. Eliminating some fats does have benefits, but refined sugar is #1 killer.